New details show 23-year-old Dymond Brown died from a fentanyl drug overdose at a motel on West Sugar Creek Road Charlotte, NC.
On January 14, 2022 Dymond was found dead in a motel room bed. A drug dealer gave Dymond 3 blue pressed fentanyl pills. It is not known if the pills were disguised as legitimate pills or if they were 100% fentanyl pills.
Nevertheless, Dymond consumed the pills. Not too long later, Dymond was found dead in the motel bed. She died in her sleep.
Recommended for you
Dymond had a pill material in her gastric contents. The drug dealer that gave Dymond the pills was never arrested.
West Sugar Creek is a high crime area known for drugs, sex crimes, and murders.