On September 21, 2020 Joshuah Bradshaw, 30, was apprehended by the FBI in Mississippi and returned to North Carolina. The suspect faces more than 300 separate counts for sex-related crimes involving a juvenile.
The charges stem out of Raeford, NC where a juvenile sexual assault was reported. Arrest warrants were obtained in August 2020, but the suspect went to Mississippi before an arrest was made. The charges from his September FBI arrest include:
- Statutory sexual offense with a child by an adult - 12 counts
- Taking indecent liberties with children - 12 counts
- Crimes against nature - 12 counts
- First-degree sexual exploitation of a minor - 12 counts
- Second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor - 144 counts
- Third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor - 144 counts
Bradshaw was extradited back to Raeford, NC and was placed on a $20 million bond.