Skip to main content

On September 14, 2022 the Jack In The Box restaurant on 220 North Hoskins Rd. Charlotte, NC scored an 89 B during a health safety inspection. There was mold and mildew in the ice machine.

1Untitkled

An employee changed task and did not wash their hands before preparing food. 

The inspector observed mold on containers of shredded cheese, melted cheese, and bacon in the walkin cooler.

Scroll to Continue

Recommended for you

Sliced lettuce, shredded cheese, and sliced tomatoes had to be thrown away due to them being held at unsafe temperatures above 41F.

There were numerous gnats in the kitchen area. An employee was not wearing a hair restraint while preparing food.

Debris was in the shelving inside the walk-in cooler. There was dust in the air conditioning vents in the ceiling of the kitchen area.