The Hoopa Valley Housing Authority is accepting applications to fulfill the following vacant position:
The Hoopa Valley Housing Authority is seeking applications for F/T, Regular 40 hours per week; 5 days a week, salary:$50,000-$65,000/yr., Depending on Experience; The Construction Manager shall be responsible for oversight of all assigned construction activities including new construction, site planning, infrastructure development, remodels, retrofits and cost analysis. It also oversees activities and maintains all HVHA Force Account Workforce as well as maintain an annual schedule for all construction and maintenance activities.
- Two (2) year certificate from college or technical school or five (5) to ten (10) years related experience in the area of construction, civil engineering, or architecture, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Class B General Contracting Licensing within the past 5 years preferred.
- Must have Construction Management experience.
- Must possess supervisory experience.
- Experience in Green Building preferred.
- Knowledge of Tribal Government and Federal Regulations is preferred.
- Must possess a CA Driver’s License and be insurable.
- Must pass background check according to Title 30-A.
- Must provide two (2) letters of recommendations and a cover letter.
Applications will not be accepted without two (2) letters of recommendations and cover letter__.__ Applications can be emailed or picked up and submitted to Hoopa Housing Authority, P.O. Box 1258, Hoopa, CA 95546, electronic submission will also be accepted at Mccoveycm@HVHA.us. The Tribe’s Drug and Alcohol Policy and TERO Ordinance apply, for more information call (530)625-4759 ext. 205
DEADLINE: September 25th, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.