JOB TITLE: Outreach and Community Project Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Miami Technology Solutions, LLC
REPORTS TO: Regional Director
DATE: September 2019
Open : Until- Filled
Miami Technology Solutions, LLC :
Owned by the federally recognized Miami Tribe of Oklahoma. MTS is a SBA certified Tribally owned 8(a) with both civilian and defense customers. We have nationwide capabilities in IT, construction, training and technical assistance, and facilities management.
Duties and Responsibilities for Outreach and Community Project Specialist:
● Creates, updates, and maintains all marketing efforts for the center, including technical updates and security for social media and website presence.
● Develops and updates regular communications to the region’s Native American Communities.
● Under the direction of the regional director and technical assistance specialist implements
ANA technical assistance to applicants and grantees and assists with webinars offered in the region in collaboration with other team members.
● Creates, in collaboration with the team technical assistance guidelines and materials.
● Monitors center email and reports to the regional director in a timely manner on all requests and inquiries to provide the best possible response inquiries.
● Remains informed about the ANA grant programs and trends in the technical assistance and Community Project fields.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
● Required minimum four-year college degree
● Four years professional experience in providing outreach and/or technical assistance or related services with American Indian/Native American service population.
● Required minimum of four (4) years’ experience working on community-based projects in American Indian/Native American communities within the content areas of Social and Economic Development, Native Language Preservation, and/or Environmental Regulatory Enhancement.
How to Apply:
Send resumes to: Rondelle Clay at email@example.com