JOB TITLE: Paralegal I or II
SALARY: 6 ($16.50-$18.48)
DURATION: Regular Full Time .
JOB SUMMARY: The Paralegal I or II works under the supervision of the Legal Director and Staff Attorneys, and is responsible for routine legal issues, performs paraprofessional tasks and carries out a variety of paralegal, clerical and administrative functions to facilitate effective operations of the ORA, as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Associate’s Degree, required;
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
· Experience with litigation matters required.
· Working knowledge of legal terminology, practices and procedures required.
· Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary or Paralegal Certification, preferred.
· 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant, or relevant employment in a legal office, preferred.
· Possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License and meet eligibility requirements for tribal insurance.
· Lummi/Native American/Veteran preference policy applies.
To obtain a Lummi Indian Business Council (LIBC) Application go to: or request by firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact the HR front desk at (360) 312-2023. Please submit an LIBC application, cover letter, resume & reference letters no later than 4:30 p.m. on the closing date listed above. If listing degrees or certifications please include copies. Mailing Address: 2665 Kwina Road, Bellingham, WA 98226. Human Resource Fax number: 360-380-6991.