Here are this past week’s top 10 stories ending December 22, 2018.
- #NativeNerd: Native Hawaiian Jason Momoa's AWESOME Aquaman Premiere HAKA dance
- Interior Secretary resigns; critics call him 'a monumental disaster'
- Supaman releases new powerful video, ‘Miracle’
- Meet the 10 Native rodeo athletes competing in the two of the largest rodeos
- Clock is ticking for a holiday shutdown; BIA, IHS workers, contracts will be hit
- A Republican Congressman and other factors stalling Savanna’s Act
- Kewa Pueblo leader believed ‘The people come first’
- On Savanna's Act Heitkamp tells House: Get to work. 'You're getting a paycheck!'
- Casinos on every corner? No! How Carpenter v. Murphy affects tribal sovereignty
- Hair-cutting teacher resigns; school district pressured to make real changes
Most Popular News Release of the Week
Most Popular Opinion Article
Top 5 Archives
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- Natural Pain Relief: 9 Alternatives to Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen or Aspirin
- Two Spirits, One Heart, Five Genders
- 9 More Jokes That Prove Indians Are the Funniest People in the World
- Welcoming the Winter Solstice
Check out this past week's Indian Country Today E-Weekly Newsletter
Check out this past Weekly Video News Report by Vincent Schilling
Check out last week's Top 10 Stories
The Indian Country Today team
Mark Trahant is editor of Indian Country Today. He is a member of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes.
Follow him on Twitter - @TrahantReports
Vincent Schilling is the associate editor of Indian Country Today’s associate editor. He is enrolled Akwesasne Mohawk.
Follow him on Twitter - @VinceSchilling
Any article / link questions email - email@example.com
Jourdan Bennett-Begaye, is a reporter and producer for Indian Country Today. She is Diné.
Follow her on on Twitter - @jourdanbb.
Lisa J. Ellwood is the Press Pool manager
Follow her on on Twitter - @iconicimagery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Questions: LJEllwood@indiancountrytoday.com
Are you using the new mobile platform? Get Indian Country Today on your phone.