Here are this past week’s top 10 stories ending January 19, 2019.
- Philadelphia announcer 'removed' for taunting Lyle Thompson
- Congressional hearing looks at the impact of shutdown on Indian Country
- Flying Native flags in state capitols
- Native American women to lead Women’s March Reno
- ‘Youngest Navajo Nation president in history’ to be sworn-in today
- Chase Iron Eyes Explains Friday's Indigenous Peoples March on Washington
- Panel rules in favor of New York; Seneca must pay $200 million compact decision
- New Navajo president works for 'unity, hope, and resilience'
- Out of touch? White House says unpaid workers are 'better off'
- #NativeNerd column: 10 awesome life advice tips my father gave me
Top 5 Archives
- Natural Pain Relief: 9 Alternatives to Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen or Aspirin
- College Ball Hopeful: Brave Williams is 7-Foot-1, 400 Pounds with Size 21 Shoes
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- 9 More Jokes That Prove Indians Are the Funniest People in the World
- Native American vs. Indian
Check out this week's Newsletter
The Indian Country Today team
Mark Trahant is editor of Indian Country Today. He is a member of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes. Follow him on Twitter - @TrahantReports Email: mtrahant@IndianCountryToday.com
Vincent Schilling is the associate editor of Indian Country Today. He is enrolled Akwesasne Mohawk. Follow him on Twitter - @VinceSchilling Any article / link questions email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jourdan Bennett-Begaye, is a reporter and producer for Indian Country Today. She is Diné. Follow her on on Twitter - @jourdanbb. Email: email@example.com
Lisa J. Ellwood , Lenape & Nanticoke, is a contributor and posts the Press Pool. Follow her on on Twitter - @iconicimagery.