- Today's Google Doodle: The Jingle Dress
- 147-year-old ‘finders keepers’ mining law threatens ancient Tlingit village, protects mining companies
- Lipan Apache Tribe Recognized by the State of Texas
- California governor apologizes to California Indians
- It's time for a Native Marvel movie: 10 existing Native Marvel heroes and 10 Native actors to play them
- Two pipelines, two directions: Keystone XL Pipeline revived but Enbridge’s Line 3 on hold
- Go, Team Ahkameyimok!
- A spacious channel includes more stories about Indigenous lives
- More than 100 elders participate in the National Senior Games
- Why it's genocide: ‘Our women are being targeted … there is no justice’
Top 5 Archives
- If you don’t know treaties and sovereignty, you don’t know history
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- Origins of Women’s Jingle Dress Dancing
- 8 Things You Should Know About Two Spirit People
- Natural Pain Relief: 9 Alternatives to Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen or Aspirin
Check out this week's Newsletter
The Indian Country Today team
Mark Trahant is the editor of Indian Country Today. He is a member of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes. Follow him on Twitter - @TrahantReports
Patty Talahongva is executive producer of Indian Country Today. She is a member of the Hopi Tribe. Follow her on Twitter - @witespider or Instagram. Email: email@example.com
Vincent Schilling is the associate editor of Indian Country Today. He is enrolled Akwesasne Mohawk. Follow him on Twitter - @VinceSchilling or Instagram - @VinceSchilling
Any article/link questions email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jourdan Bennett-Begaye is a reporter and producer for Indian Country Today. She is Diné. Follow her on Twitter - @jourdanbb.
Lisa J. Ellwood, Lenape & Nanticoke, is a contributor and posts the Press Pool.
Follow her on Twitter - @iconicimagery.
Press Pool email - email@example.com
Opinion email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence - email@example.com