- 'Yá’át’tééh ... I am running for president'
- ‘I’m extremely grateful’ Wes Studi receives honorary Oscar for his 30+ years in the film industry
- Redefining We The People to include the Indigenous
- Gil Birmingham discusses his role as Chairman Rainwater in Yellowstone and working with Kevin Costner
- Abortion: Native women respond to onslaught of laws and restrictions across the country
- National MMIW Inquiry details Canada’s ‘race-based genocide’
- #MeToo. Toxic masculinity; Addressing a terrible truth
- Astronaut John Herrington and Discovery Channel's Ariel Tweto wish us a great #ICTOneYear
- Indian Country Today to begin national job bank for broadcast expansion
- Instagram or Insta-racist? How Instagram silences Natives in favor of racist R--skins
Top 5 Archives
- Native American Student Proves Traditional Chokecherry Pudding Is Medicine
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- Natural Pain Relief: 9 Alternatives to Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen or Aspirin
- 8 Things You Should Know About Two Spirit People
- Jordan Marie Daniel ran and prayed for 26 #MMIW names at 26.2 mile Boston Marathon
Check out this week's Newsletter
Check out this week's Video News
The Indian Country Today team
Mark Trahant is editor of Indian Country Today. He is a member of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes. Follow him on Twitter - @TrahantReports
Vincent Schilling is the associate editor of Indian Country Today. He is enrolled Akwesasne Mohawk. Follow him on Twitter - @VinceSchilling
Any article/link questions email - email@example.com
Jourdan Bennett-Begaye is a reporter and producer for Indian Country Today. She is Diné. Follow her on Twitter - @jourdanbb.
Lisa J. Ellwood, Lenape & Nanticoke, is a contributor and posts the Press Pool.
Follow her on Twitter - @iconicimagery.
Press Pool email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Opinion email - email@example.com
Correspondence - firstname.lastname@example.org