- Alex Jones on Joe Rogan show: ‘Native Americans you can mind control really fast’
- After 45 years, Sacheen Littlefeather reads the Oscar's speech she wasn't allowed to give for the first time
- Native Humor: "Natives Be Like…" 13 funny Native-style memes that went viral
- Many tribes say billion-dollar cannabis business is a gateway to economic development
- Advice for non-Indigenous instructors of Native Studies
- Seven things we learned about the president from Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony
- Let Indian Country cast the first votes to pick the next president
- Declaring support and visibility for Native students in higher education
- National Geographic finds new Alaska Native cast member for 'Life Below Zero' on YouTube
- Bacone College back from the brink of closure by returning to its Indian Country roots
Top 5 Archives
- A Recent TV Slur Revives Debate About Sacheen Littlefeather
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- 13 Images: Remembering the Occupation of Wounded Knee
- Natural Pain Relief: 9 Alternatives to Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen or Aspirin
- The Word Squaw: Offensive or Not?
Check out this week's Newsletter
Check out this week's Video News Report
Sign up for the Indian Country Today mailing list and get the weekly newsletter and video news reports delivered straight to your email inbox.
You can sign up via text: Text -> INDIANCOUNTRY to 22828
The Indian Country Today team
Mark Trahant is editor of Indian Country Today. He is a member of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes. Follow him on Twitter - @TrahantReports
Vincent Schilling is the associate editor of Indian Country Today. He is enrolled Akwesasne Mohawk. Follow him on Twitter - @VinceSchilling
Any article/link questions email - email@example.com
Jourdan Bennett-Begaye is a reporter and producer for Indian Country Today. She is Diné. Follow her on Twitter - @jourdanbb.
Lisa J. Ellwood, Lenape & Nanticoke, is a contributor and posts the Press Pool.
Follow her on Twitter - @iconicimagery.
Press Pool email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Opinion email - email@example.com
Correspondence - firstname.lastname@example.org