Here are this past week’s top 10 stories ending November 17, 2018.
- Bass Pro Shops selling $1600 'Cherokee Trail of Tears' rifle?
- Cherokee Nation applauds Bass Pro Shops for removal of “Trail of Tears” rifle
- PBS’ series “Native America” is not our Native AmericaPBS’ series “Native America” is not our Native AmericaPBS’ series
- Black Eyed Peas' Taboo, USA Gymnast Ashton Locklear unveil new N7 Collection
- Should the BIA get out of the blood degree business?
- Federal Judge blocks Keystone XL Pipeline - Indigenous Nations respond
- Give Back Our Reservation: Mashpee Wampanoag and Allies March on the Capitol
- Native Congresswoman-elect Deb Haaland makes cover of Newsweek
- Misty Upham: Proposed new documentary on late actress’s last 11 days
- Leonard Peltier Freedom Riders Reach White House After 1,500 Mile Spirit Ride
Top 5 Archives
- What Really Happened at the First Thanksgiving? The Wampanoag Side of the Tale
- Then and Now: 7 Amazing Two Spirit, LGBTQ Natives You Should Know
- 8 Things You Should Know About Two Spirit People
- The Wampanoag Side of the First Thanksgiving Story
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
Follow Indian Country Today’s associate editor, Vincent Schilling, Akwesasne Mohawk, on Twitter -@VinceSchilling
Any article / link questions email -email@example.com
Follow Indian Country Today reporter and producer Jourdan Bennett-Begaye, Diné, on Twitter@jourdanbb.
Mark Trahant is editor of Indian Country Today. He is a member of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes. Follow him on Twitter -@TrahantReports
Are you using the new mobile platform?Get Indian Country Todayon your phone.