Here are this past week’s top 10 stories ending September 15, 2018.
- The 2020 Census is in 'deep trouble' and tribes will lose big
- Choctaw Nation Poteau Health Clinic Employee Snapchats Anti-Native Comments
- Pinrose and Sephora apologize, cancel production of “starter witch kit”
- New Mexico GOP candidate Janice Arnold-Jones questions Deb Haaland’s heritage
- Washington vigil offers prayers for missing and murdered Indigenous women
- Indian Country E-Weekly Newsletter - September 12, 2018
- Top 10 Stories: What Indian Country read this past week as of Sep 08, 2018
- The week of 9/11 – Native Peoples in the Society of Sorrow and Justice
- The Indian Country Today weekly Video News Report: by Vincent Schilling: 9-8-18
- A comprehensive list of resources in the battle for suicide prevention
Top 5 archive articles
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- 10 Native Inventions and Innovations That Changed the World
- Two Spirits, One Heart, Five Genders
- Bering Strait Theory, Pt. 1: How Dogma Trumped Science
- Natural Pain Relief: 9 Alternatives to Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen or Aspirin
Follow Indian Country Today’s associate editor and senior correspondent, Vincent Schilling, Akwesasne Mohawk, on Twitter -@VinceSchilling
(And be sure tocheck out his weekly video report.)
Follow Indian Country Today reporter and producer Jourdan Bennett-Begaye. She is a Diné, on Twitter@jourdanbb.
Mark Trahant is editor of Indian Country Today. He is a member of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes. Follow him on Twitter -@TrahantReports
Are you using the new mobile platform? Get Indian Country Today on your phone.