Wichita and Affiliated Tribes
The Wichita and Affiliated Tribes Health Services program is now offering assistance with SoonerCare enrollment. SoonerCare is the Medicaid program for Oklahoma residents. Enrollment assistance is open for both Native and non-Native Oklahoma residents.
“The Wichita and Affiliated Tribes has worked diligently to work on the Tribal Medicaid Administrative Match Agreement between the Tribe and the Oklahoma Health Care Authority to provide this service to our tribal people,” said Wichita and Affiliated Tribes President Terri Parton.
“By enrolling in SoonerCare, the Tribe will be able to bill for services that the Tribe offers. This will help us to improve the health services to our tribal people now and in the future. We encourage any tribal member to take a moment to let our staff assist you in completing the application.”
Those who need assistance with SoonerCare enrollment are asked to bring the following information:
• Name, date of birth, social security number and contact information for each family member being enrolled
• Have both valid mail and email addresses
• Income and employment information (includes SSI; alimony; dividends or interest; retirement pension or annuities; rental or royalty income; unemployment compensation; capital gains and investment income)
• Any health insurance information on household members
• Absent parent information
• Last year’s tax returns if self-employed
• Birth certificate for those born outside of Oklahoma
The Wichita Health Services Building is located on the grounds of the Wichita tribal complex.
For appointments or more information, contact Janny Williams at 405-247-8658 or Paula Anderson at 405-247-8654.