About 8 results
Alaska has only one major source of income, big oil. But the barrel prices have dropped significantly. The governor calls it "an honest budget"
The total subsistence take by Alaska Native tribes amounts to only 2 percent of all fish and game while commercial and urban interests get the remaining 98 percent
Ricko DeWilde, 43, from the village of Huslia in Interior Alaska, is one of 14 children who never attended a public school until his senior year in high school.
Hensley: “We are capable beyond our wildest dreams. I love that saying "We are our ancestors wildest dreams."
Here come to Polar Bears as Anchorage is basking in 40-degree spring like days while the northeast US is freezing.
The Alaska Earthquake Center has counted 5,000 aftershocks in the Anchorage area, with the last one occurring on Jan. 13
The disease spreading honey bucket has long been a sore sight and barometer on the extent of moving some rural villages
Earthquake occurred about 8:30 am with its epicenter seven miles north of Anchorage, Gov. Walker declares disaster