Electrical Issue Sparks Large House Fire in Marmion Road

23 firefighters worked quickly to gain control of a fast moving house fire on Marmion Road.

Charlotte, NC: Firefighters fought a fast moving house fire on the night of the 19th in the 100 block of Marmion Road.

When crews arrived, they found heavy fire conditions showing from the home.

A quick aggressive attack was made and the fire was brought under control in 10 minutes.

Today, fire officials state that the cause of the fire was accidental. Appears to be an electrical issue that sparked the blaze that 23 firefighters fought.

Thankfully no one was home at the time.

Estimated property loss is $25K.

Photo Credit: Charlotte Fire Department

Comments


Andrew  Tetreault
New York EditorAndrew Tetreault
Jacob Kimerer
Seattle EditorJacob Kimerer
Andrew  Tetreault
New York EditorAndrew Tetreault