Update 5/29/2019 - Suspect is now in custody for the shooting in Federal Way. Below is the statement from Federal Way Police Department:

On May 25, 2019, at about 3:00 AM, Federal Way police officers responded to reports of a shooting near the 31600 block of 37th Ave SW in the City of Federal Way. Upon arrival they located a male victim lying in the street and had sustained multiple gunshot wounds. Officer rendered first aid until Fire personnel arrived and eventually transported the victim to Harborview Medical Center in serious, but stable condition.
The victim, a newspaper delivery driver, was able to provide a description of the suspect vehicle and a brief synopsis of what had occurred before being transported. He told the officers, as he was delivering newspapers in the Twin Lakes neighborhood he noticed a small white pickup truck following him. Not thinking much of it, because he says it happens regularly due to the fact he darts up and down the streets to make his deliveries, he continued on his route. He noticed the same vehicle a few more times and then decided to confront the driver and inform him that he was delivering papers. As he exited his vehicle, the suspect driver fired multiple rounds from a handgun, striking the victim multiple times.
Immediately following up on the suspect vehicle description, officers identified a possible suspect and by utilizing our Safe City cameras, our Records personnel were able to locate a vehicle matching the description of the suspect vehicle in the area at the time of the incident.
Further follow-up by our Criminal Investigations Section and in cooperation with the residents of the Twin Lakes neighborhood, and local business owners, detectives were able to positively identify the suspect vehicle from multiple surveillance video recordings.
SWAT and Special Investigation Unit detectives conducted hours of surveillance at the suspect’s Federal Way residence until at about 11:00 PM last night when the suspect was arrested, without incident, as he exited his residence.
During a subsequent interview of the suspect, he confessed to his involvement in the incident. He was booked at SCORE jail and charged with Assault 1st Degree.

A GoFundMe was set up to help with living expenses while the victim recovers. Please follow the GoFundMe link below.